Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friday Night Date Necklace


Am still trying to get back into the swing of things by creating and posting new pieces in my store. Now I just need some special someones to BUY them! But, judging from the number of views my new items have been getting, I feel pretty good in the fact that at least people are LOOKING. I think this one is one of my favorites now. It's all Fire-polished Czech beads that I purchased at a bead expo in NJ. Therefore, it's a true one-of-a-kind that I won't be able to repeat. It truly came out beautiful, if I don't say so myself. The three strands are somewhat loose, so the piece will move with you as you "sashay" along.

I photographed it with a cute shoe and some blush to give the idea of a "date night," even if it's just you and a girly Netflix movie.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thought you might enjoy this site...
http://cupcakeblog.com/

love these new necklaces you're coming up with lately....you're bad news to my bank account