Thursday, May 8, 2008

Experiment with Earrings


IMG_7614
Originally uploaded by CarolineGraceDesigns
In the last custom order I did for wedding jewelry, the bride sent me a photo of an earring style she liked. At first I was intimidated and unsure I could pull it off, but after looking at it more closely I was able to get the basics down. I 'm now really digging the style and created these last night for my new bride's bridesmaids. I hope she likes them! I love the colors, if I don't say so myself.

4 comments:

jenscloset said...

Love these earrings! Anything pink and green is good for me!
I found your blog through the flickr thread we had going a few days back..nice to meet you!

Amy said...

i nominated you for kreative blogging....pass it on!

Marisa Hopkins said...

Those are so lovely!!!

Adiva Graphics said...

This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

jewelry for bridesmaids